Science of Everyday Life, English Reading and Writing, Lego Robotics, Python, Kid’s Coding-Scratch, Memory Skills, Critical Thinking, Teamwork Building, Drawing, History, and Math
Discover the World at Milpitas Elite Academy’s Summer Camp, “Explore”
- Join us for an unforgettable summer adventure at Milpitas Elite Academy Summer Camp! From June 5th to August 4th. Nine weeks of exciting activities planned!
- Our summer camp offers flexible scheduling options, with full-day classes spanning 8 to 9 hours, and half-day classes spanning 3 hours. Designed for elementary and middle school students, our curriculum covers a wide range of topics including Teamwork, Art, English, Reading and Writing, Critical Thinking, History, Science, Programming, and more. With so many options to choose from, your summer will be packed with colorful experiences and loads of fun!
- Our first-class facilities boast modern multimedia classrooms and book corners, making learning more efficient and convenient. Walking to the park is very easy, the indoor swimming pool is just one step away in the same building, so children can enjoy healthy sports in the same place that they learn.
- Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this summer one to remember. Join us at Milpitas Elite Academy Summer Camp and make memories that will last a lifetime!
• Join us at Milpitas Elite Academy for our Basic Camp, a fun and affordable summer camp experience for kids! Our camp runs daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and offers a wide range of exciting activities.
• Each week, campers will participate in 3-hour themed summer camps in the morning, including Teamwork, Arts and Crafts, American History, English Reading and Writing, Critical Thinking training, and more. After lunch, children can unwind and watch a movie before engaging in English and math exercises provided by the camp. Later, they’ll have the chance to play outdoors in the park and participate in a variety of interesting and educational activities in the cool classroom. From trivia quizzes to Sudoku questions to drawing and games, there’s always something new to learn and discover at Milpitas Elite Academy.
• Our teaching philosophy emphasizes the importance of fostering learning ability and interest, rather than simply mastering knowledge in advance. We believe that socialization and growth are just as important as academic learning, which is why we place a strong emphasis on helping children develop their interpersonal skills.
• Don’t miss out on this amazing summer camp experience! Sign up today at Milpitas Elite Academy.
Teamwork Building Training would involve activities and lessons that focus on the importance of collaboration, communication, and problem-solving. Students would learn about the different roles within a team and how each person can contribute to the success of the group.
Drawing & Origami helps to develop children’s critical thinking skills, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and creativity. Furthermore, it can help them to express their emotions and practice patience and
English Reading and Writing will improve children’s reading comprehension, grammar and writing skills. Learn about the power of language and how to use it to effectively communicate their thoughts and ideas.
History Around Us will help students gain an understanding of the history and culture of their local area. Through a variety of activities, students will gain a greater appreciation for the history and culture of their local area.
Critical Thinking Training Students will explore activities related to creative problem-solving, logical reasoning, and analyzing arguments. learn how to evaluate information, identify alternative perspectives, and recognize the strengths and limitations of evidence. Learn how to follow the instruction and improve IQ.
Lego Robotics helps to know how to build and program robots. Students learn about coding and engineering principles as they build and program robots. They also gain problem-solving skills and develop and understanding robotics.
Python is the basics of coding. Students learn to write programs, develop algorithms, and debug code easily. They also can gain an understanding of the fundamentals of programming.
Scratch: Kids Coding is a visual programming language that kids can use it create interactive stories, games, and animations, as well as to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of programming.
Explore Science of Everyday Life is an introductory course help students understand and appreciate the science that is all around them. Each day will include firsthand activities and experiments to help students explore and understand the science of everyday life.